1. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
2. Father! Enable me to have such a grand vision of You that I might fear You, that I might tremble in Your presence.
3. Father! Help me to know that You’re not merely a Redeemer but also a Judge; not merely a God of love, but also of a consuming fire
4. Father! Help me not play around with sin, not just because of its consequences, but also because it grieves Your heart.
5. Father give us the grace to be effective in soul winning this year, 2019
6. Father, help us to be faithful in giving our first fruit, tithes and offering throughout this New Year 2019
7. Father! Cause each of Your children to shine brightly in this land, Lord. Let each light take it’s place on a lamp stand and draw others to You. May those without Christ see our good works and glorify You. Isaiah 60:1
8. Father! Let our leaders to have wisdom, knowledge, and discernment, for these things come from You. Daniel 2:21
9.Father give us vision of Your holiness and justice that will makes us tremble at Your Word.
10. Father help that we might “Serve you with fear, and rejoice with trembling” (Psalm 2:11).
11. Father; we pray for Your Kingdom to come. May Your will to be done in our nation as it is in heaven. Let righteousness, salvation, and truth define our lives, our marriages, our homes and communities. Matthew 6:10
12. Lord, You promise that the gates of hell will not overcome Your church. Lord! Strengthen Your church in this country! Let us rise to the battle cry and faithfully stand firm! Stir up our passions and desires for purity, holiness, and intimacy with You. Let us walk in the unquenchable fire of Your Spirit. Matthew 16:18